The Stiga Tornado 5108 is agile, robust & reliable. Featuring high-grip, anti-scalp traction wheels, easily cover up to 6,000 sqm with this machine Powered by a STIGA 452 cc single cylinder engine safely encased in a cast-iron cylinder sleeve, you’ll have up to six litres of petrol power in the fuel tank to call on. While its OHV (overhead valve) design keeps fuel costs and emissions low.
The cast-iron front axle is built to cope with heavy-duty use, day after day. But when the sun starts setting, that’s when the LED headlights come into play – helping to keep you and your garden tractor safe, even in poor light.
- STIGA ST 500 452 cc engine for power and safety
- Side-discharge function – mulching kit optional
- 108 cm cutting deck and seven different cutting heights
- LED lights for safe mowing in poor light
- Strong cast-iron front axle designed to cope with frequent use