Spring Sale Now £4,000.00 Saving £898.00
The Park 500 has an ultra-smooth-running 432cc Stiga ST 450 engine that employs a fuel-cost-limiting OHV configuration; this also benefits from a stress-alleviating electric key starter. The fuel-tank will hold 12 litres, so interruptions to the job in hand will be few.
Excellent manoeuvrability with its articulated steering system, which gives a turning-radius of just 246cm, ensuring you’ll have no trouble steering around trees, shrubs, landscaping, and borders.
Thanks to its responsive, foot-pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, which gives you infinite-increment control of your speed over the ground, the Stiga Park 500 Front-Cut Ride-On is a delight to drive.
The Stiga Park 500 Ride-On Lawnmower can be paired-up with your choice of out-front cutter-deck, which provide an unmatched view of your chosen cutting-path for ultra-precise results*. In addition, they make it possible to mow areas that would be tricky to reach with a standard mid-deck machine (awkward corners; under low-hanging branches, etc).
Stiga have provided the Park 500 with ten pre-set deck-heights, so you’ll have no trouble dealing with changing weather-conditions and grass-lengths.
Prepared & Delivered FREE in the Local area-call outside locality
This one is fitted with a 95cm Combi Q Plus Deck- Twin Blades
*The following widths of combi decks are available: 95cm / 100cm.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Powerful and smooth-running OHV engine from Stiga
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns