- Powered by a STIGA 224cc single-cylinder engine
- Compact and highly manoeuvrable
- Easy-to-reach speed variator and smooth speed control
- 3-in-1 cutting system: collection, side discharge and mulching
- Spacious 150l grass collector
- 66cm cutting width, adjustable to 6 different heights
The Combi 1066 HQ riding mower is ideal for gardens with tricky twists, sharp turns and complex designs. It's small enough to fit through tight gaps, while its narrow turning circle makes it easy to manoeuvre around obstacles. Plus, its 224cc single-cylinder engine, 66cm cutting width and spacious 150-litre grass collector make it perfect for mowing areas up to 1500sqm. A flexible 3-in-1 cutting system – including 6 height positions – lets you choose between collecting, side discharging and mulching, to match the lawn and season. For a smooth, safe drive, the Combi 1066 HQ also features an easy-to-reach speed variator and pedal-operated hydrostatic drive. Simply sit down, switch on, and away you go.